Wire Hearts

Hello,

 I told you in earlier blog posts that I loved a new kind of craft; wire bending. I already made a few projects. Today I made some hearts using my deluxe Thing-a-ma-Jig Aluminum Wire Bending Jig and pink wire.


The black paper is from a local store, I added just a stripe of pink glitter paper above it.
The sentiment is a stamp from mama elephant: in my heart.
The sketch I used is this weeks sketch at case this sketch .



I would like to enter this card in these challenges with a CAS or Love theme:

cas(e) this sketch
outlawz challenges: sunday cas
crafty sentiments challenge
bunny zoe's crafts 

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Henriëtte.




3 comments

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Hannelie said...

Love the combination of elements and color Henriëtte!
Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Great take on the sketch--those heart paper clips are so cute!