Spring (well almost)

Hi everyone,

Spring is just around the corner! You can smell it in the air here in the Netherlands.
We have a nice sunny weekend with temperatures around 15 degrees C.

My next card has a spring theme with a tulip as the focal point.


First I made a tulip out of silver wire. The idea is not mine. I have the shape from this Etsy shop.
Then I painted the background with my waterpencil using Ranger distress markers and fastened the wire tulip on it. 
I printed the "happy spring" sentiment on the cardstock. 





For the sketch I used this weeks sketch at cas(e) this sketch.



I would like to enter my card in these challenges:

case this sketch: sketch 113
who is tracy: monday moodboard 8, inspired by the tulips.




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Henriëtte.




6 comments

Hannelie said...

Henriette, great job making your own embellishment!
Dankie dat jy deelneem by CTS!

Robyn Oliver said...

How fabulous is your card, I love it Henriette

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that wire shaped tulip on the background you created! Fabulous take on the sketch!

whoistracy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the shaped tulip but what really makes this card is that water colored background. So glad you could play along with my in my Monday Mood Board again!

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE this card! The simple and clean feel is amazing and I adore the fun metal piece! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna Nuce said...

Beautiful background. Love the wire piece - very unique! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by Stamping.