Hang in there

Hi,

The digital image I used on this card, I used before here. Even the paper is similar, but I think it's a different, better card.
I made this card to enter this weeks paper smooches challenge.



This is the sketch:

and here is my take on the sketch:



The wooden paper is from Jillibean Soup.
The leaves are from the paperpad So cute by Prima Marketing.
The digital image is a freebie from Paper Smooches, I did the coloring using Photoshop,
I printed the sentiment on the wood paper.

Next to the paper smooches challenge, I also would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

outlawz challenges: twisted-thursday: anything goes
simon says stamp: wednesday challenge: anything goes 
fan-tastic tuesday: use twine or string

Thanks for the visit! Enjoy your day.

Hugs, Henriëtte.




4 comments

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL use of pattern paper nad PS images! Love love this so much, Henriette! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous card, Henriette! The Paper Smooches stamps are adorable. I would absolutely LOVE to have you share this in our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It would be wonderful to have you share and play along. Have a blessed week, and I really do hope you will stop by to share.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesdsay.blogspot.com

Lisa Arana said...

That leaf pattern paper is amazing, what a great way to create a scene with that adorable squirrel. Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x