Christmas tree on car top

Hello,

http://www.itallstartedwithpaint.com/car-in-jar-snow-globe/

Another Christmas card! I can't believe I made four Christmas cards already this early in the year (for me that is).
For this card I used the stampin' up! stamp set white Christmas.
I stamped the trees on white cardstock and on a snowy image (a freebie from Mel Stampz).
The car and tree are stamped on watercolor paper and then colored using distress markers.



The background paper is from Panduro Hobby.

For the sketch I used this weeks sketch from sketch saturday.


I'm entering this card in these challenges:

sketch saturday: wk 367
polka doodle: frame it
natalie and amy: christmas
outlawz challenges: friday challenge

Have a great weekend! Hope you'll visit again.

Hugs Henriëtte.

5 comments

Cathy P said...

I love your card, Henriette! The little scene you have created is adorable. The snow falling in the background and the car with tree is perfect. It almost looks like it could be a shaker card. Great make! Thanks for featuring our sketch on your card. I'm so glad you played along this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy xx

Karon said...

What a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for our Frame It Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Debra Miller said...

Love your card, just awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Deb

Cathy P said...

Congrats on your Top 3 win at Sketch Saturday this week. Your card was just spectacular! Cathy xx

chanya13 said...

So cute and sweet card , which fits at Polka Doodle Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka DT