Gingerbread man

Hi,

The other day I came across this lovely clay ornament on Pinterest.


It's an ornament designed by Kay Miller. I wanted to make a card using this design and I asked Kay if that was alright.
She was honored that her ornaments were an inspiration for me. Here is a link to her design shop.
So I made this Christmas card.



The hearts, bows and leaves are stamped. The gingerbread man is a free digital stamp download from Plain Jane,
I colored it in Photoshop.

I'm entering this Christmas card in these challenges:

crafting by designs: get ready for Christmas
fab n funky challenges: Christmas
mod squad challenge: christmas
simon says stamp: wednesday challenge: anything goes

Have a very nice day, thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs Henriëtte.


4 comments

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful craftsmanship! I love the embossed and die cut details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Ginny said...

beautiful. Thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Leslie said...

Such an awesome project- I love every single detail! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in my "Christmas With a Twist" challenge this week!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
3 Girl JAM DT

Helen said...

What a great idea and a really cute card.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x