Dino-rrific

Hi and happy Saturday,

Made by joel (Hendriques) has great art, craft and education ideas for children. I LOVE his free printable cities and sceneries.
I used his dinosaur paper scenery on my next card.


I downloaded his free images and colored them in Photoshop. Then I put the plants a bit closer together to get a better frame.
I put foam dots underneath the dinosaur for more dimension. The sentiment I made myself in Office writer,

For the lay out I used this weeks sketch at cas(e) this sketch.













I'm entering this card in these challenges:

cas e this sketch
alphabet challenge: n = for no design paper

I wish you a great weekend. Thanks for visiting.

Hugs Henriette




2 comments

Tammy said...

This is so cute! I love the fun dinosaur scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!