Happy Fall

Hello,

The new challenge on fab friday stampin challenge is a color challenge using these 3 colors.


The perfect challenge for my new Stampin' up! designer paper "into the woods".

I was looking for a different kind of card design and found a great round card through Pinterest from eileens crafty zone.
It took a bit of die cutting and cutting the circles in the right shape with my craft knife.


The bear stamp and wooden leave are also from Stampin' up! 

I'm entering this card in these challenges:


I hope you have a great day and thanks for visiting.

Hugs Henriette.



2 comments

Kelly Schelske said...

Great fall card Henriette! I really like that color palette!

Thanks you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

How cute! Very unique with the circle! Love the fall theme! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!