Guest designer Crafting by designs


I'm very honored to be today's guest designer at crafting by designs.
The theme is: "here come the holidays" and I have made two cards.



This is a one layer clean and simple card. I used digital clip arts from Digimajigs on Etsy and made the sentiment in matching colors using Photoshop.

The other card is completely different. On this card I stamped the mittens and bows using a stamp set from a 
previous Simon says stamp card kit.


The hearts are gold embossed. The sentiment is also from Simon says Stamp.
I added glitter to the bows to give the card a bit more texture.

Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks Crafting by designs for asking me to be a guest designer.

Hugs, Henriette.
guest designer badge.jpg wordt weergegevenguest designer badge.jpg wordt weergegeven

No comments