Merry Xmas

Only 10 days till Christmas! How time goes by so very fast!
Here are two easy Christmas cards I made today using the pinkfresh studio stamp set Christmas Wishes.



I used gold and white embossing powder, gold and lightblue glitter paper, twine and a little dove.
I'm entering one of these cards in the following challenges:


I will be back on the 18th with my last Christmas cards for this year.
They are for a guest designer commision. I will tell you more then.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs, Henriette.




2 comments

Chris said...

Lovely CAS Christmas card! Great design and great stamp!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet s
tampin' this week.
Chris
x

Danoesja said...

Ik vind beide kaartjes supermooi.
Gezellig dat je meedoet bij ATSC.
Lieve groetjes, Danoesja