Need Hugs?

On this valentine's day I'm not sharing a card with you but a cute milk carton design I've made using a new stamp set I bought from paper smooches.

I printed a milk carton template on blue cardstock (it isn't the right cardstock because the folds are not very smooth).
For the grass I used a die. The clouds are free templates from internet and the stamps are from Paper smooches and mama elephant (little hearts flowers). I colored the cute bears and flowers with spectrum noir markers.





The carton can be filled with Valentine candy to give to a loved one.
I'm entering this project in these challenges:

paper smooches:february challenge




Also for the paper smooches guest designer search for March

paper smooches: guest designer march
pink gem challenge: love is in air 
crafty calendar: love is in air

Have a great Valentines day and thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Henriëtte.







2 comments

Gale said...

Adorable carton Henriette. Great ideal too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Kelly Lloyd said...

Sweet card
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly