Kindergarten

I've been playing with icons and Photoshop again and made this card which can be sent to a little girl
who's going to kindergarten for the first time.


Here is how it is made: first I download this cute kindergarten icon pack from flaticon.
I open a new document in Photoshop and import the little icons one by one, resizing and rotating the icons. 
After that I color each icon, this time digital in Photoshop.
I printed the jpeg on Neenah Classic Crest paper and used a MFT die namic to cut it out.
The sentiment I made in Word.

For the sketch I used this weeks sketch at case this sketch.


Also entering this card in the Simon says stamp wednesday challenge:


Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

Hugs, Henriette.

PS I have some exciting news to tell you all on May 1st. Can't wait.
(But first a guest designer project on April 30).



3 comments

maria f. said...

So sweet. Love this design.

Lin said...

What a perfect card for the occasion, Henriette! Just love this design! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is just so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!