Pretzels

Happy Saturday! A quick post today to share a funny card.



The pretzels and beer are part of a free printable coloring calender you can find at damask love.
This is such a adorable calender. I love it!


Free Printable Coloring Calendar | damask love

I colored the pretzels and beer with pencils and cut them out.
For the background I used a stencil from Pandora and Bahama Blue dye ink from memento.
I made the sentiment in word. For the die cutting I used die namics from MFT.

I'm entering this card here:

aaa cards: stencilling 



simon says stamp: anything goes

I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs, Henriëtte.







4 comments

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card!! Love that sweet sentiment and cute images!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Justine Hovey said...

Love it! I lived in Bavaria for a few years so I love the theme! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenges! Hugs! Justine

Monika Reeck said...

This is soo cuuuteee
In German in Bavaria (Bayern) we said Brezel
and you found always gratis Image how cool is it
I always buy stamp and ink
I love stamping but if we can get gratis and cute images why we should buy?(Stupid me haha)
I will follow you per Email to get your update
I love your coloring
can we be friend?
my blogs is www.creativewithmonika.blogspot.com and we have new challenge too the Link I send you after this
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Here is the challenge I mean
http://creativewithstampschallenge.blogspot.de/