Pretty cute stamps - sea ya soon

(My blogpost for So Suzy Stamp of the Month please scroll down).

I'm sharing 5 cards I made using almost all the animals from the "Sea Ya Soon" set from Pretty cute stamps. The clear stamp set is out of stock but luckily now these stamps are available as digital stamps!


I printed out all the animals (in grayscale) and colored them with my spectrum noir markers.
For the sentiments I used the "Sea life" set also digital from pretty cute stamps.
The paper is digital scallop paper from The Digi Rainbow. I have them in 100 colors!

SALE 100 tiny scallop digital paper baby girl digital paper shower printable nautical pattern cute scrapbook 12x12 pastel neutral bright dar

I cut out five different shades of blue using a MFT die-namic and glued them to white square cardstock.



Then I added all the sentiments and little shinny stars.


Together these cards make a fun set. If you also want to play with these funny digital stamps,
please visit the pretty cute stamps store.

Thanks for spending time on my blog. I hope you'll visit again!

Hugs, Henriette.



No comments