So Suzy stamp of the month August

Today I'm sharing two clean and simple cards I've made using the So Suzy Stamp of the Month August.

Here are the two card I made. Both are very easy to make and I used a wooden sailing ship embellishment on both cards. I wanted to be the So Suzy sentiment the main focus.



If you would like to become a member of the So Suzy club, you can sign up for the full year (and you will be send all the stamps from January-July straight away) or you can test the waters and sign up for 3 months. Each month you will receive a stamp in the mail (and sometimes even a bonus stamp!), plus we have a fun, exclusive Facebook group where you will gain inspiration from members and the Design Team plus a video every month done by Justine Hovey. More information on So Suzy stamp of the month club.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments