So Suzy Stamp of the month October

Today I'm sharing another card I've made using the So suzy stamp of the month club October stamp.

going-coastal.jpg

For the so suzy stamp of the month club you'll get a stamp in the mail that is "coastal themed" (beach, nautical). The program includes a great mixture of sentiments and images. You can sign up for three months to try it out or sign up for the whole year - regardless of where you are in the world! At the end of the year, you''ll have a great collection of coordinating stamps.

Here are the supplies I used to make this card.
The stencil and nuvo's I've bought at so suzy stamps.


First I've used the stencil and distress inks to create the patterned piece.
I've stamped the sentiment with versamark ink  on vellum and heat embossed it with Nuvo silver embossing powder.
I placed a piece of cardstock behind the vellum that is also blended with distress ink.



Finally I've added a thin stripe of silver cardstock and a few nuvo Crystal drops.

Some great news:

From now until December 1st, Suzy is giving you a chance to catch up on all of the Quarters you may have missed. PLUS, everyone who has been AMAZING enough to have the entire 2016 SAM Collection will be receiving an EXTRA SPECIAL gift when our last SAM Stamps get sent out on the 10th of December. So be sure and get your missing SAM stamps before December 1st!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs, Henriette,



1 comment

terry said...

Beautifully designed card!