So Suzy Stamp of the Month November

It's time for revealing the So suzy stamp of the month November. This month all subscribers receive this cute shell stamp (I think it's called a nautilus shell).


For the so suzy stamp of the month club you'll get a stamp in the mail that is "coastal themed" (beach, nautical). The program includes a great mixture of sentiments and images. You can sign up for three months to try it out or sign up for the whole year - regardless of where you are in the world! At the end of the year, you''ll have a great collection of coordinating stamps.


From now until December 1st, Suzy is giving you a chance to catch up on all of the Quarters you may have missed. PLUS, everyone who has been AMAZING enough to have the entire 2016 SAM Collection will be receiving an EXTRA SPECIAL gift when our last SAM Stamps get sent out on the 10th of December. So be sure and get your missing SAM stamps before December 1st!

Here are the supplies I've used for my card.


First I've made a panel using the stripe inlay technique (I saw this technique on jennifer mcguire blog). 
I used scrap pieces of blue, glitter blue, white and sand cardstock,


I used a die from MFT to cut out a rectangular shape.
Next I stamped the background piece using sandcolored cardstock, the nautilus stamp and versamark ink. I heat set it with clear embossing powder. Then I used the february bonus stamp to fill in the spaces between the nautilus shells.


Finally I stamped the two shells in blue and brown inks on sand cardstock and cut them out. 
I made the sentiment myself in word.

I hope I've given you an idea on how to use this lovely stamp.
For more card creations please visit the So suzy stamp of the month facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/sosuzystampofthemonth/
or the So suzy stamps facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sosuzystamps/.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Henriette


No comments