Baby it's cold outside


First I would like to wish you all a very happy NEW YEAR! I hope 2017 brings you good health, love, happiness and lots of creativity.

I'm very happy to start this year as one of the design team members for So Suzy Stamps. Last year I started my very first DT experience with the So Suzy Stamp of the Month club and I'm very happy that Suzanne asked me to join the regular So Suzy Design team for 2017.

Today I'm sharing a card using the  January Theme "Baby it's cold outside" combined with vellum.



Here is all the supplies I used for my card.

- Cardstock light blue and light grey.
- Versamark
- Nuvo embossing powder
- Snowflake punch
- Pattern paper
- glitter paper
- Anglewire paper silver
- So Suzy Stamp eskimo kisses 

Eskimo Kisses


With the vellum I created a little envelope. There are many free templates on internet you can use to make such a envelope.


Then I punched out snowflakes from glitter paper and put them in the envelope.



I had some winter washi tape with the text baby it's cold outside from a Dutch store (action) and I used it to decorate the little envelope.
You can also use some ribbon or other washi tape for decoration and also nuvo drops.




I used the bottom part of the So Suzy Stamp  Eskimo Kisses to make the sentiment. I stamped it with versamark ink en heat embossed it with nuvo silver embossing powder.
This card has a real wintery feel to it and it's cute to send someone little snowflakes in a envelope.

To see more inspiration from the amazing So Suzy DT members please visit the brand new So Suzy Stamps Website.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette


1 comment

Waving My Wand said...

Loving all the snowflakes.... So cute!