So Suzy Stamps Heart Shaped Shaker

Hi, today I'm sharing a heart shaped shaker card. For this card I used two So Suzy stamp: Kisses and Arrow love.


Supplies used:

Grey cardstock
Pink cardstock
So Suzy Stamps  kisses and love arrow.
Heart shaped nesting dies
Heat resistant Acetate from Crafters Companion.
Versamark ink
Gold embossing powder
Clear embossing powder
the ton sequins
Ribbon
So Suzy Stamps ink cube wild watermelon

For my shaker heart I used a technique I saw on Jennifer mcguire .
I taped two pieces of heart shaped dies together and cut out about ten pieces out of pink cardstock and glued them together. I sponged the edge of the top heart with watermelon ink and a fingerdauber.






I cut out a slightly larger piece from acetate and stamped the word love with versamark ink and gold embossing powder. The acetate is heat resistant. 



I filled the shaker with The Ton sequins mix and sealed it with a piece of grey cardstock,


Then I placed the shaker part on a piece of grey cardstock to figure out where the arrow should be. I stamped the arrow and used gold embossing powder to heat set it.
Then I also stamped the word kisses around the heart for this I used clear embossing powder.



Finally I glued down the shaker heart. 
The grey panel is glued on a larger piece of pink cardstock with a white/gold ribbon on the left side.


This card is perfect for the upcoming Valentine's day and would be a great gift to a loved one.
I hope you like it.

As these are all new stamps in my stash and because it's my first post as a member of the So Suzy Stamps team this card fits the simon says stamp wednesday challenge well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.




1 comment

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Henriette! I love the shaker heart and the colours you've used are lovely together.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx