Magnolia flower card


Today I'm sharing this magnolia card made with the beautiful magnolias stamp set  from Inspired by Stamping.


First I stamped the flowers on white card stock with Memento tuxedo black ink and I colored the images with my spectrum noir markers.
After that I fussy cut the colored images.
I used two dies from the inspired by stamping label dies to cut out labels for the sentiments.

I stamped the word happy with versamark ink and heat embossed it with nuvo silver embossing powder. Then I stamped the word birthday on a piece of fuchia colored cardstock. Both stamps are from the inspired by stamping Happy set.


Finally I assembled my card. The white splatters on the fuchia cardstock I made with Ranger white dylusions ink spray. I also added a few silver dots embellishments.



 Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs Henriëtte.



No comments