Christmas Match boxes with Inspired by Stamping Sugar & Spice stamp set

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing I think what is my first Christmas project of this year.
These cute match boxes will make a great Christmas card alternative to send to families with small children or friends.



Before I started with my project I looked for a color scheme and these were the colors I wanted to use.


First I made the match boxes using a template from templatemaker.nl and dark brown cardstock.
The paper is from a store called Action and perfect for the theme.
I used the super cute Sugar & spice stamp set from Inspired by Stamping.


This is such a great set with all the sweets and the cute gingerbread men. 
You can give the gingerbread men hats, scarfs, bowtie and other decorations.
I used some google eyes on my gingerbread men.





I hope you like these match boxes. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments