Criss Cross Christmas Card

Hey everybody,

Today is my day off so I have some time to write my blog and show you the card I made these past days.
It's a criss cross card again, this time not for a birthday but for christmas.
I like the purple color for the design. I used background paper from a local store, a magnolia stamp which I colored with crayons, a nice glittered border around the stamp and sentiment. The sentiment was a freebie at http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com. Some ribbon and a snowflake brad to finish the card.


                                             


Have a nice day and until soon.
Hugs 
    

1 comment

Lauretta See said...

beautiful creation, great job!! Thank you for joining us last week on the MelJens challenge. Good Luck! And join us again this week with the Bows and Buttons challenge. :) Hugs