Two cards - no WOW factor

Hello and thanks for popping by!!

There are weeks that are full of creative thoughts and projects and there are weeks that just don't have it.
You know what I mean?
So I show you two cards I made the last week that in my opinion don't have a real WOW factor.
But I show them anyway.

One is a christmas card using a cute stamp freebie from bugaboo.
I thought the stamp was very cute, but I could not made the right card with it, it just didn't work.
So this is how it ended up to be.

The other card is birthday card using a Hanglar & Stanglar stamp. I love the background paper and the odd shape of the card, but I think there is something missing but I just can't put my finger on it.




This weekend its time to decorate our home for the coming christmas.
Who knows .. maybe that will give me back my creative mojo.

Until next time, hugs xx

No comments