Tilda Bookmark

Hello,

I still am not making much cards these days. Not doing much crafting at all. I think I lost my mojo a bit.
But today I made a bookmark with a Magnolia stamp.
I colored the stamp with my waterbrush and waterpaint. The paper is from october afternoon, the thrift shop.


On the dress I used also paper from october afternoon.
The brad and tassel are from my own stock.












I am entering this bookmark in the following challenges:

Just magnolia and hanglar and stanglar challenge: theme: paper piecing.
http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Totally tilda challenge: anything but a card
http://www.totallytilda.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs xxx

Henriette

4 comments

Susie Sugar said...

What a sure Book mark Henriette so pretty
Thanks for joining us girls for the "Totally Tilda Anything but a card challenge"
Hugs Susie Sugar, Liz Marsden & Lynne xxx

PS to make things easier for myself and my team to leave you comments please consider removing "Word Verification" its time consuming and takes all the fun out of blogging, plus you'll receive many more comments if you turn it off
Thanks.

misteejay said...

Very pretty bookmark

Toni :o)

Teresa said...

Oh this is so pretty, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda challenge
Teresa xx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely bookmark!
An adorable image and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us this week at JM / HS.
Anne