Round pocket card

Hi all,

This will probably be my last blog this year...  but I will be blogging on in 2012.

I made a cute card inspired by a freebie template from Sandra's Scrapsels. She has some great cards and templates on her blog. Go check it out.
http://sandrasscrapsels.blogspot.com/2011/08/ronde-kaart-freebie.html

I cut out the circles in white cardstock, and put some purple ink all around the edges.
The paper I used is from Echo Park (Springtime).
On the edge of the front circle I did a blanketstitch with purple tread.
I put some stickers of flowers, hearts, a bird and butterflies (also from echo park) on the card and the label/tag.





A nice card to close the year.

I wish you all a happy and creative new year in good health.


Hugs and thanks for taking the time to read my blog. 

 xx



No comments