Valentine card

Hello,

There is a heavy snowfall here in the Netherlands started this morning ... and luckily it's my day off from work so I don't have to commute by bus (normally for two hours a day) amd I don't have to deal with all the delays and troubles!
I had plenty of time to make a valentine card, there a lots of challenges out there with a valentine theme.



For the design of the card I was inspired by the january card ideas I got with the monthly kit from the card kitchen club. I also used the paper from that same kit. http://jillibeansoup.typepad.com/thecardkitchen/

The cute stamp is a FREEBIE from Shery K Designs. She has got some very nice freebies!
http://www.sherykdesigns-blog.com/2011/02/free-digi-stamps-valentine-kids.html
I just printed the stamp on craft paper and colored only the hearts.
To finish the card I wrapped some twine around it.




I'm entering this card in the next challenges:

February challenge at trimcraft, theme: Valentines. (until 1/3/12)

Valentines challenge at digi design

Wishing you a very nice weekend and thank you for stopping by.






1 comment

Anita said...

This is so cute. Thank you for joining Di's Digi Designs "Valentine" challenge.