shaker card

Hello, 


I found a cute blossom stamp on the blog "not just mum": (it is a FREEBIE!).

http://notjustmum.blogspot.com/2012/04/blossom.html

The design of this digi stamp is very nice. The designer Sharon did some pretty coloring herself.

I colored the digi with Photoshop in purple colors and decided to make a shaker card. The dotted paper I bought at our local market. The die cut is from Janny Stienstra.
I put pink and white spangles between the stamp and the acetate. I added some glitter borders around the card and die cut.








I'm entering this card in the next challenges:

Anything challenge blog: anything goes.

and

prairie fairy fridays: anything goes.

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by.

HUGS
               


1 comment

Margreet said...

Wat een mooie shakerkaart, Henriëtte...bedankt voor het meedoen met FFF!
xxx Margreet