scalloped circle card

Hi,

I made another scalloped circle card. This time to enter two challenges.

The sketch is from Mojo Monday. You can choose if you enter a round or square card,
I like the round ones more, but are also more difficult to make I think.



This is the card.



The paper and round vintage rose I bought on Etsy.
the vintage rose circle at: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/80134813

I'm entering this card in the next challenges:
Mojo monday: round sketch.


and the trimcraft color challenge: this month pink.


That is it for now, but I'll be back later this week with some gate fold cards with a cute theme.

THANKS for stopping by.                   

HUGS   xx






1 comment

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Henriette! Love the soft pink colors! I'm your new follower!