More Christmas cards

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are doing well!

Today I want to share with you two christmas cards I made. Although there are not my best creations I decided to show them anyway.





The first card I made for this weeks challenge at mojo monday.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.nl/2012/08/mojo-monday-256.html

It is a sketch.

I decided to go for the square this time.
The paper and clipboard pieces are from College press Joyride. I love this collection. 



The other christmas card is one with bright colors. 


The paper is from Echo Park "Holly Jolly Christmas". 
The digital stamp is from pure innocence (I think I bought it on Etsy) . 
I colored the stamp using Photoshop.

Well, I hope you like these two cards.
Your comments are much appreciated. Until soon.

Hugs x



1 comment

Peet said...

Prachtige kaarten, Henriette!!