Girl friends

Hi and welcome,

These past week I didn't feel like crafting, just didn't have much inspiration.
That happens sometimes to all of us crafters. It is frustrating but I know it will
come back after a while.

So I spend my free time browsing for "inspiration" like nice digital stamps.
I came across this site. "Just some lines".
They have some cute line art work.
I purchased a bundle called "best friends".

One digi from that bundle I used on my next card.
This is the colorscheme I worked with in PS.



I usually find my color inspiration from this site:
http://design-seeds.com/
There are the most wonderful color combinations with codes.






This is the card I made:


The paper is from Jillibean Soup. The sentiment I made myself.

Entering this card in the next challenges:
Cute card Thursday: theme girls only.
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.fi/2012/11/challenge-244-girls-only.html

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a great weekend!

Hugs x

1 comment

heidy said...

Fab card Henrietta!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!!
Huigs Heidy