Hippie Chic

Hi,

Last weekend I went to a crafting fair and bought some great stuff to make new cards with.
One of the things I bought was a paper pad from DCWV called Hippie Chic ......
LOVELY flower power paper.





I made two cards using that paper.












The first card "happy day" I made using this weeks sketch at tuesday morning sketch.


The digital image, the cheering girl, I had on my computer for a long time. I can't find the source anymore, sorry about that. 
I colored the image in Photoshop using the same colors as on the paper.
The letter stickers, buttons and string I had in my stock.



I'm entering this card in the next challenges:


The other card I made with the Hippie Chic paper is after this month's sketch over at Trimcraft.




The digital image is a freebie I found the other day by coincidence at Kristy Wiseman.
I paper pieced that image using coordinating paper.
The sentiment is from desert diva. http://desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.nl/. The little heart brad is from Artemio.




Entering this card in the next challenges:

Trimcraft:
http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=40208

Penny's Paper crafty challenge blog:
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.nl/2013/02/pennys-challenge-115-anything-goes.html

Paper makeup stamps blog
http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.nl/2013/02/digi-makeover-challenge-76.html anything use a digi.

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate it if you take the time to write me a comment!!

Hugs x


4 comments

Debbie said...

Pretty cards!! I love your take on the TMS sketch with the 3 strands of twine!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Aren't these papers fun? I have that matstack. Your cards are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Both your cards are cool!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Helen said...

Great card - love the colours and patterns on your paper.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x