Red, white and blue

Hi and Happy Wednesday.

Red, white and blue is my next card.
Familiar colors because the Dutch flag is also red, white and blue.
This card is like my previous one in a fourth of july theme.


The sketch is the june sketch at Some odd girl blog. The digital stamp is called "Flag wavin Mae" from Some odd girl shop. The patterned paper is digital from Shery K Designs. The pompoms are from a local store. The sentiment is part of a free printable subway art. You can find it here


(the little lucky stars I folded my self).

Entering this card in the following challenges:


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs x

6 comments

Rachel Parys said...

You have rocked the sketch! I love this patriotic card! Super cute! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

Unknown said...

This is just wonderful. Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Red, White & Blue “ Linky Party. Be sure to check out our FaceBook page your card may be shared on our page!!

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Samantha Casey said...

Wow! Another amazing creation! I love the coloring on this one, and I see you did those adorable pom poms! Beautiful clean card! Thank you for joining us at the oozak challenge!

-Samantha

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party #8!

Katie said...

Totally love what you did with the sketch Henriette and the color combo just pops! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SOG :)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Absolutely love this card.. I still need to get that little stamp myself!! So happy you joined June's Sketch Challenge with us at Some Odd Girl!!
Hugs,
Leah