Howdy

Howdy folks,

A few months ago I made a cowgirl themed card using a digital stamp from Some Odd girl called cowgirl Mae.
For this months sketch challenge at Some odd girl I used that same digital stamp.
I colored the digi in photoshop, using a pattern for the shirt.
The paper is from Amy Johansson at Etsy.
The twine is from Whimsy farm. I made the sentiment myself.



 The sketch from Some Odd Girl

Entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by, until next time.

Hugs x








3 comments

Ardilla said...

Your card is fantastic, love the image and the papers!
Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover.
Ardilla :)

Chitra Nair said...

Gorgeous card and I love this image...
Thank you for sharing with us at CC&CC..

carla said...

Een superleuke kaart is dit geworden Henriëtte.
Leuk dat je hiermee meedoet aan onze Digi Makover Challenge bij Paper Makeup Stamps.
Bedankt en succes.
Groetjes,

Carla (DT bij PMS)
Zin om ook eens een bezoekje te brengen aan mijn blog?
http://carlasknutselateljeeke.blogspot.be