Halloween

Hi,

I think I've made 3 halloween cards this year but actually we don't celebrate Halloween at all.
It not a real big thing here in the Netherlands (although it is growing in popularity).
It is mostly celebrated in primary schools, there are some halloween parties around, the occasional house is decorated
and in some neighbourhoods kids go trick or treat but not here in our street.

But I did make another Halloween card, my last one this year.
It is a simple one using wobbly eyes, cardstock and jute in Halloween colors.




The sentiment I made of a halloween kit from design by Dani.

I'm entering this card in the next challenges:


Thank you for stopping by. Have a good weekend.

Hugs x





1 comment

Anonymous said...

Love those wobbly eyes and jute. Halloween is not a big celebration here in Doha either but its nice to do cards too for the occasion isn't it? :)