Christmas houses cards

Hi,

I love the houses stamps in the Cinnamon Spice kit from Studio calico. The kit is sold out, but there
are also digital stamp brushes for sale and that is just right up my street.
So I purshased the stamp set and started thinking of a way to use them and playing with the brushes and stamps in Photoshop.
I made four cards in the end all with the same Christmas houses but in different ways.
Most color changing was done in Photoshop.





The night sky I made using a gradient background and added stars with PS brushes. 
Then I placed the sentiment en houses on that background.



More traditional colors. This time I changed the color of the sentiment in Word.


CAS with little lights.



Which one do you like best?

Entering one of the above cards in the following Christmas themed challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs x










3 comments

Wendy said...

I love how you made this image into different cards and it's so hard to pick a favourite as they are all gorgeous! I think I am drawn to your first image though. Thank you for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week x

Leslie said...

What a fun little group of cards! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Inky Impressions Red & Green challenge this week!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

itsamistry said...

Wonderful designs using just one image. Thanks for playing in the Papercraft Party at Handmade Harbour.