Autumn/Fall

Hi,

Autumn is almost here, but the temperature outside is still nice here in the Netherlands (21 dregrees C).
There are quite a few autumn/fall themed challenges around so I made this next card.


I used the tree stamp before but this time I stamped the leaves in multiple autumn colors.
The tree, leaves, sentiment and leaf sequins are all from previous Simon says stamp card kits.

Kraft with white is one of my favoured color combinations.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
I appreciate your comments very much.

Hugs
Henriëtte.








7 comments

Teresa Kline said...

hi Henriette! darlin card, I luv the tree...super sweet! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

brenda said...

A lovely creation Henriette and super warn Autumnal colours, all perfect for our theme at Penny Black and More this month, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Jellypark Challenges said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends for our autumn/fall challenge. Mel :o)

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love those leaves being blown by the wind! Great colors!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!!

MA-MI said...

Wow. It's amazing. So simple, but so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays. Maja DT

Erum Tasneem said...

Love love love it!
hugs,
Erum
Sentimental Sundays DT