Fashion girl

Hello,

We were redecorating our house these last few weeks. Turned the attic into two seperate rooms. A little photostudio and our bedroom.
Our old bedroom is now a craftroom/computerroom. We're very pleased with the results.

I didn't have much time to make cards but I made one yesterday using Tracy's Monday-Mood-Board #6 as an inspiration and the sketch from YNS Sketch Challenge #5.






I choose the lady in the blue dress for my inspiration. I had just the right digital stamp for that.
A freebie from Kirsty Wiseman.

 
I colored the digital image using Photoshop.
I Kept the card in black and white and one color blue. The paper is from a previous Simon Says Stamp card kit.




I'm entering this card in these challenges:

Monday Mood Board 6
YNS Challenge
lil patch of crafty friends First challenge (good luck)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Hugs Henriëtte.


5 comments

Unknown said...

Great card and design super background. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch and love the colours. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck, and hope to see you again for C#2.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

wendy said...

totally adorable thanks for joining us at YNS

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great mix of challenges - the image is perfect for fashion and those papers are classic. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

whoistracy said...

Just love the pop of blue you added!! Glad you could play along with my Monday Mood Board!