You're a star

Hi and welcome,

A while back I bought this punch at a Dutch store (Hema) and I didn't use it until today.



The twisted Thurday challenge at OUTLAWZ is use a punch.
I searched on internet for inpiration on how to use this punch and I found this card from Becca Prideaux.
I love the color combination and CAS style.

My card is a bit different.



I punched out the stars using sand colored paper. The sentiment I've made in Word and printed on kraft paper.
I also added a piece of twine and a wooden star (I think the white star is to large but I did not have a smaller one).
Finally I added a few punched out little stars.

Entering this card in these challenges:

outlawz challenges: twisted-thursday-challenge: use a punch
dream valley challenges: use kraft 
sketch saturday: 356       



Thanks for the visit! Have a nice day.

Hugs Henriëtte


1 comment

Cathy P said...

What a clever use of your punch! I love your color choices and the torn paper. Great take on the sketch for your CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday. Cathy xx