Strawberry cupcake

Hello


This image from pinterest. These are mini cakes from sweetness online and my inspiration for the
card I'm sharing with you today. I just loved the colors, especially the blue from the mini cake.
Last week I won 10 digis from bugaboo stamps and one of the digis I choose was "Berry Fairy Cupcake".
The perfect image for my inspiration photo.




I did the coloring in Photoshop. I added foam behind the strawberries and a strawberry charm.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:

catch the bug: june anything goes
whimsy stamps challenge: anything but square
card mania: use metal embellishment
lia stampz: anything goes

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs Henriëtte.




8 comments

Maria Sabina R. said...

oh wow! this is so pretty!!!! thanks for sharing Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Virgo5 said...

Congratulations on last weeks win! This is the perfect imagine for the inspiration challenge and I love the popped up images and charm! Beautiful circle card. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is darling! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Please join us again soon.
love
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Lola said...

Oh my, this is completely adorable. Love the popped up strawberries and the shape. Thanks so much for using a Bugaboo Stamp and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

Unknown said...

Super sweet card, I love the circle shape! I am so glad you joined in on the Lia Stampz Anything Goes challenge!
Nina-Marie :)
Lia Stampz Design Team

Evie said...

Gorgeous card.Thank you for sharing with us in Card Mania Challenge #69 Use a Metal Embellishment. Good Luck!.

Hugs.
Evie - DT member.

Ellen H. said...

OMG!!! This is adorable cuteness!!! I love it so much!!!
Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

whoistracy said...

Oh you are just so talented. I loooooove this card! It is the perfect take on that image. So glad you could join us @LiaStampz.