Wedding card

Hi and happy Wednesday,

I made a card using this sketch from su-per challenges


It's a stampin'up! challenge so you have to use a stampin'up! product.
I used a flower from the flower shop set.
I stamped it with versamark and heat embossed the flower using gold embossing powder,
The paper is an oldie from Kars "paperpad wedding". The sentiment is from Verses.
I love the color combination black, white and gold.


I'm entering this card in these challenges:

su-per challenges: # 93
and
simon says stamp: favorite technique/products stamps, embossing powder, die cuts and embellishments.

Thanks for the visit. Have a nice day,

Hugs Henriëtte,




3 comments

De Stempelolifant said...

Leuke kaart geworden zo!
Dank je wel voor het meedoen aan de SU-per challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Henriette :-) the whole design of this is stunning! very beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Teresa Kline said...

hello Henriette! this is stunning, I luv this card...I am so inspired by the background and the scipt paper and the sweet heart and flower.....just adorable! I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*