Just for you

Hello,

It has been years since I've used the decoupage technique. Nowadays I use stamps on my cards or digital images.
Today I've made a card using a 3d decoupage flower. I found the decoupage sheet cleaning out a drawer.



I have made the background in photoshop. It's a digital brush and I added taupe colored splatters.
Then I used washi tape, a heart shaped doily, the decoupaged flower and a few gems.
I've made the sentiment by heat embossing white embossing powder.

Entering this card in these two challenges:

outlawz: monday challenge: use pink
aud sentiments challenge: anything goes plus sentiment

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Henriëtte.






1 comment

Chasing the Dream said...

Amazing card the image is simply impressive. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.