Flower wreath

Hello and  happy Sunday,
My laptop broke down yesterday. Not to be repaired. Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sad face

We bought a new desktop and all the stuff on my hard drive could be transferred to my new computer.
Thank goodness for that! I have a lot of digital stamps, downloads, digital papers, you name it.
Then all the programs like picassa and photoshop had to be installed.
So much work, but I have a great boyfriend who works in IT and he did it all for me.

During this I made a a flower wreath birthday card, what better thing to do on World Card making day!



I used stamps from a previous Simon Says Stamp card kit.
I'm entering this card in these challenges:


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Henriëtte.





9 comments

Renata said...

Zelo lepa!

Chrissie said...

What a pretty card, this looks really cheerful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So fun and elegant, great design and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Tanja said...

I'm sorry about your computer breakdown - I am always afraid of something like that - I love your wreath - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM

Wei Wei said...

Very pretty and fresh wreath! Love! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Sid said...

Fab and colourful jewel card ! I have also become your latest blog follower !

cm said...

Your wreath is ever so eye-catching! Love the vibrant colours! Thrilled to see you in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Ankie vd Polder said...

Very nice and what a great colors. Have a nice day, Ankie

Neets B said...

A lovely wreath of bright cheery colours.
Thanks for sharing at Less is More and ATSM.
Anita x