Have yourself a merry little Christmas



My final Christmas card this year (I think) is one for the CASology challenge: toy.


I used a cute rocking horse digital stamp from Bugaboo which I colored using Photoshop.
Then I added the sentiment in paint and printed the image on white cardstock.




Also entering this card in these challenges:

casology: toy
crafty friends challenge: anything goes 
my time to craft: last minute christmas 

In case I don't write another blogpost before Christmas; 

Christmas pikachu pokemon cute santa kawaii santa claus cuteness overload
Hugs, Henriette.

4 comments

Wendy L said...

Lovely, sweet, cute card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

Judy1223 said...

AW, what an adorable rocking horse image and such lovely colors! Thank you for joining us at CASology this week!

Hannelie said...

Such a sweet and lovely take on the toy cue card this week Henriette! Your coloring looks fab!
Dankie dat jy saamspeel by CASology!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring on this adorable image, Henriette! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!