Guest DT at OUTLAWZ

Today I'm a guest designer at OUTLAWZ twisted Thursday challenge.
The theme is: use dies or punches.
As it happens I made three cards a few weeks ago at a local stampin' up! workshop and all three cards
have die cuts (butterfly, tag, flower).


During the stampin up! workshop we practiced water color backgrounds.






The tag and flower are also water colored.
The sentiments on the first and second card are heat embossed. 
All cards turned out very colorful and kind of artistic (I think).

So if you would like to play along in the Outlawz dies or punches challenge just click here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.

4 comments

jeanchaneyaz said...

I love these cards, Henriette. The die cuts are fun and I thing the watercolored backgrounds are super. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week over at Twisted Thursday!

Janet McLaughlin said...

These are spectacular, Henriette! I just love those watercolor backgrounds! What a great set of cards!
Thanks for being our GD at Twisted Thursday!

Patricia St Martin said...

These cards are beautiful, love the background how each one turned out different. Wonderful dies and the white embossing look great. Thanks for being our guest designer for the week.
Hugs Pat

Carrie said...

Henriette, thank you so much for being our GDT this week! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! Such pretty colors and lovely water coloring! Really special! I just started following your blog and would be honored if you returned the favor. My blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com