Hi there

I'm very honored to be this fortnights guest designer at Challenge up your life.


Unser Banner zum Mitnehmen

The theme is "Critters". Who doesn't like critters?

The image on my card is a cute digital stamp from Sami stamps
I printed the stamp and did the coloring with my spectrum noir markers. 
Then I masked the image and sponged the background using Tim Holtz Distress inks.


The little fox looks so cute and he seems to be looking curious and a bit shy into the world, so I thought 
"hi, there" would be an appropriate sentiment.
Because the image is so colorful I didn't want to place it on a busy background.
I glued the image to white cardstock and just added a few enamel dots and a piece of twine.

Why don't you join the challenge up your life critters challenge? It so much fun and a easy theme.

I'm also entering this card in the simon says stamp wednesday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comments very much!

Hugs, Henriette.


1 comment

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colouring. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge
Gayatri xx