Seahorses

A quick post for me today, I'm a little short on time.
The seahorses on this card are digital stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps.
I colored a few seahorses in different colors using Photoshop and placed them in a row and added the bubbles and sentiment. It's a one layer digitally made card.


I love the blue and green colors and the seahorses look very cute.

I'm entering this one layer CAS card in these challenges:

simon says stamp: wednesday challenge obviously I was inpired by the sea photo.


july-inspiration-board

addicted to stamps: anything goes
cutie pie challenge: splish splash splosh


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll be back soon for the So Suzy stamp of the month release (10th) and
the pretty cute stamps sneak peek July release (11th).

Hugs, Henriette


4 comments

Lin said...

Your card is darling, Henriette! It's perfect for our challenge this week - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Can't believe this is all digital. I think I 'need' Photoshop!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Julie B said...

So so cute, what do you call a group of seahorses a school?
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Bobby said...

These are just darling. Thanks for sharing your card at ATSM this week.