Dance through life

Today I made a card with the cute "Trouble in a tutu" stamp set from clearly besotted stamps.
I bought these stamp recently at simon says stamp and the ballerina hippoos in this set are just too cute.

First I stamped the clouds with versamark on white cardstock and used white embossing powder.
Then I blended over the clouds wiht purple distress ink.
I stamped the hippo and ribbon with memento black ink, colored the images with my spectrum noir markers and
fussy cut them.

I trimmed down the piece of white cardstock and placed it on a square piece of purple cardstock.
Finally I stamped the sentiment and added a few pink stars.


A simple but cute little card.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:

simon says stamp: its hip to be square

and

sweet stampin challenge: no designer paper

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette.







3 comments

Lin said...

Adorable card, Henriette, sure to bring a big smile to its recipient! Love the design and girly colors! "Trouble in a tutu" - what a great theme for a stamp set! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Cass said...

Super cute card. Love the clouds. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cara said...

This is so sweet. I've been playing with those hippos too, so great to see how you've used them. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x