Halloween treat box

It's almost Halloween and although we don't celebrate Halloween much here in the Netherlands, it's still fun to make Halloween themed cards and projects. Especially when you come across some cute felt cat embellishments (I found these at a Dutch store called "So Low").



I decided to make a treat box. First I searched for a template and found a milk carton box template.
I made the milk carton box using my scor-buddy and purple cardstock.
Then I printed digital halloween paper from TheDigiRainbow - Etsy Shop and glued 4 squares on the box.


I placed the felt cat on two circle die cuts and made the sentiment.
Then I added a piece of fussy black ribbon and a orange binder clip to hold the box closed.



I'm entering this Halloween treat box in these challenges:

show us your pussies
kreativeinkauf
lets create challenges
scor pal challenge
bastel-traum

Thanks so much for stoppiing by!! Have a really nice day.

Hugs, Henriette.






3 comments

Dreja said...

Ganz hervorragend gemacht! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der KE-C.
LG Dreja

ike said...

How fabulous !!! I love the little felt kitties - that were a great find :-) Your milk carton creation is just wonderful :-) Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create, good luck!!! Amy DT