I love mew

Just a very short post today, I'm a bit short in time. Today's project is not a card but a cute favor box.
The paper and stamps are from Yuki for Rubi Violet. I have them for years in my stash and are just to cute to not use them.


I searched for a milkcarton favor box on internet and printed the template out. The box is made of creme cardstock. I've added chenille for the ears and tail.
The sentiment stamps are from my favorite stamps "I knead you".



I'm entering this box in the simon says stamp anything but a card challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!!

Hugs, Henriette.



1 comment

Lin said...

A fantastic entry for our challenge this week, Henriette! I LOVE the tail you added - genius idea! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!