Peacock two times


Today I'm sharing two cards, both with the same digital stamp but totally different in look.
I used a digital stamp from craftin desert divas: royal feathers


The first card is white on white. I always struggle with completely white cards, don't know why and has of course a white peacock (or peahen) on it.



The background is a free SVG from birds cards. I used my scan and cut to cut it out.
The white clay sentiment I made myself from white fimo (polymer) clay and a stamp.

The other card has a colored peacock on it, colored with spectrum noir markers.


The background I've made with watercoloring.
The square is cut using a scalloped die from craftin desert divas. I just love the flatback peacock rhinestone I found on Ebay. The perfect embellishment for this card.
I splatter some paint in mathcing colors on the white cardstock.

I'm entering one or both cards in the following challenges:

simon says stamp: wednesday challenge
2 cute ink: anything goes
2 sisters on the blog: challenge 2 



southern girls challenge

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs, Henriette.


2 comments

Nicolette said...

What a great card. I love the peacock.
Thank you for joining us.
Hugs, Nicolette DT 2 Sistersontheblog

Caroline said...

Een prachtige kaart heb je voor onze challenge gemaakt.
Dank je wel voor je deelname bij 2Sistersontheblog.
Groetjes Caroline DT