Easel card - violet spring

Hi, it's been a long time since I've made an easel card so I decided it was time to make
one again. This time I've made a round easel card.


I was inspired by the March challenge at lemoncraft with this moodboard.


I don't make much violet colored cards but I did order some violet colored roses last week at this Dutch online shop and I used these on my card. The yellow/green flowers are from Itsy Bitsy and the white flowers are not paper but plastic flowers.
The paper is from UHK Gallery "Provence" and the butterflies are from 14 craft bar (brand is Lemoncraft).
I've added lace, ribbons, droplets and chipboard which I colored purple with an inkpad. I stamped the sentiment and glued it behind the oval chipboard. The sentiment stamp is from inspired by stamping.



I would like to enter this card in these challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.



2 comments

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Henriette :-) the circle easel design is fabulous and I love the purples and yellows together, the flower arrangements with the beautiful butterfly, everything is so pretty! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Anna Wysocka said...

Bardzo ładna praca :) podoba mi się. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Lemocraft :)